Initially, if we had to send money from sender to receiver one option was available. That was the banking system. The bank is a centralized system. It requires hist and receiver information, high transaction fee, and delay in money transfers. But through crypto, we can send and receive money swiftly.
Why do we send and receive crypto instead of cash? Crypto transfer is very fast. Whether you need to perform intra-city or foreign transfer you can do it in seconds. No heavy transaction fees, no need to provide the bulk of information, and high transfer speed.
We need to send crypto over a platform often. As we can buy various items through crypto coins. Hence, it's better to get yourself familiar with the buy and sell methodology of crypto.
There are a large number of platforms available where we can buy cryptos such as Binance and Coinbase. Users trust Coinbase more than any other company. Let's see, how to send crypto from Coinbase?
The first and most important thing is the recipient's address. To send a crypto coins recipient wallet address is necessary. A wallet address is a large string of characters. Most of the applications use QR codes to scan large strings. Through this, we can overcome the overhead of entering large strings.
To send and receive crypto in Coinbase follow the below guidelines:
- Set up an account on Coinbase if you don't have one.
- Download a crypto wallet. It can be any software or hardware wallet. You need to link your wallet with a Coinbase account.
- After providing a user name and password log in to your Coinbase account.
- From there you need to choose the pay button in the navigation bar. Choose to send from there.
- Choose an asset and enter the amount of crypto you want to send.
- Proceed further by clicking continue. This will bring you to the next step.
- Enter the email address of the recipient to whom you want to send the crypto. It is the place where you need to enter the crypto wallet address.
- After providing these requirements we need to move towards preview.
- Check all your entered details. If you find any problem with then you can change it at the time of preview.
Thus this is the method that we have to follow to send crypto to anyone from Coinbase. The sender needs to pay the transmission fee. The reason is every transaction is verified on Blockchain.
How to Receive Crypto From Coinbase?
- Choose the payment option from the navigation bar. Select receive from there.
- Choose the asset which you are supposed to receive.
- After choosing the currency and receiver, scan the code.
- You can check your crypto wallet or Coinbase account. It will take a few minutes to get completed.
After receiving the coins in your wallet, utilize them wherever you want. In the worst case, if you don't get your coin in your wallet, talk to customer support and request for the reverse.
Coinbase provides a very user-friendly interface for new users. It is the component feature why Coinbase has such huge audience traffic. Those who don't even know the initial of crypto can start trading on Coinbase. So after knowing how to send crypto from Coinbase, start your trade through combinability.